Plumbers Supply Company (PSC) was founded on Halloween, October 31, 1924 by Raymond A. Dubuque to serve and supply plumbing contractors around the greater St. Louis area. PSC has continued to be 100% family-owned for 4 generations since with Raymond A. Dubuque, Jr. serving from 1958-1974, John G.D. Dubuque from 1974-2011, and John G.D. Dubuque Jr. currently serving as President & CEO.
In 1954, after several previous smaller locations, Plumbers Supply settled at 6135 Horton Place. In 1976, a 2nd branch store was added at Gravois Road and Loughborough Ave. Branch #3 (O'Fallon, MO) was built in 1983. The North County store (Branch #4) opened in 1989. The Kitchen and Bath Showroom (KBS) in Des Peres, MO was founded in 1990. PSC's O'Fallon, IL store (Branch #6) opened in 1995 and moved to it's present location in 1998. Branch #7 was opened in Washington, MO in 1998. Our Alton, IL branch was opened in 2008.
In 2011, Plumbers Supply acquired Meyer Supply Co with branch locations in Cape Girardeau and Sikeston, Missouri along with a state-of-the-art bath showroom (Plumbing Haus) in Cape Girardeau.
In December, 2012, Plumbers Supply acquired 2 branches from Cregger Company. These branches are located at 400 West Monroe in Belleville, IL and 1212 Casey Avenue in Mt. Vernon, IL.